Good Weatherability Polyurethane Belting Diameter 3mm - 20mm
(1) Thermoplastic polyurethane material, easy to be melted
jointed,100% pure polyurethane
(2) Reinforced by Polyester Cord or Steel Cord
(3) Temperature range -35 degree - 80 degree
(4) Shore A hardness range 80A - 98A
(5) With excellent resistance to flex, abrasion resistance, easy
jointed and other characteristics. Widely used in textile,
packaging, printing, machinery, electronic, glass, chemicals,
ceramics and other industries, especially in the ceramic industry,
widely used in the facilities line the glaze, polishing lines, and
(6) Dia. is from 2mm to 30mm. Smooth Belt with good surface finish;
Rough belt with even surface roughness. They are used widely.
|Items No. φ||least radius of gyration||stretch rate||Maximum tensile rate||Hardness||length of rolled|
Color: Orange, Red, Dark Green, Ivory, Natural .
- Shore Hardness: Round belt - 87°A ± 2 .
- Rough surface: Normal Rough / More Rough .
- Steel, Glass & Aramid Reinforcement on request.
- Easily jointed with BCTech's Welding Kits
- High tensile and tear strength
- High abrasion resistance
- Resistant to oil, grease, dust, moisture & most chemicals
- Temperature Range: -35 ~ 85 Degrees
Urethane round belts are elastomeric belts for power transmission
Having most metric sizes (2mm to 20mm) and standard O-ring sizes.
Polyether and Polyurethane round belts have best resilience of any
Polyester product has good wear resistance, its wear resistance is
3.5 times of common
plastic and rubber.
“ Quality for keeping going ,Credit to win the world”